Executive Assistant, Senior Business Executive
Relativity Media seeks a highly motivated and proactive full time Executive Assistant to support the office of a senior level business executive. The ideal candidate has keen attention to detail, an ability to interact with staff at all levels of the organization, maintains composure under pressure, remains flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, and possesses a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality. This is a high-profile, high-volume desk. The successful candidate must be willing and able to work overtime, weekends and holidays, as needed.
- Responsible for handling daily administrative functions for the Executive Office including, but not limited to:
- Answering phone lines, office phone lines, rolling calls, answering inquiries and fielding requests for information.
- Organizing often-changing daily calendar; ensuring all meeting locations and information are up-to-date & sending daily meeting/appointment reminders.
- Managing offsite schedule, including booking and cancelling (as the need arises) meeting venues, restaurants, etc.
- Coordinating all meeting-related logistics, including preparing documents and presentations, organizing conference rooms, A/V requirements, refreshments and meals, and capturing post-meeting notes/minutes.
- Taking the lead on coordinating travel arrangements including flights, lodging, vehicles, business appointments, and special events, as directed.
- Office logistics – ensure the office is stocked and organized daily.
- Troubleshooting IT and Operations/facilities issues, as needed.
- Coordinating offsite runs for business packages and correspondence, either personally or by utilizing outside services.
- Maintaining and updating business contact information.
- Filing and retrieving corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Maintaining office confidence and protecting operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results, as needed.
- Maintaining composure under stressful conditions and handling complex problems with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree required, with a background in business and finance preferred.
- 2-3 years of work-related experience supporting C-level Executives.
- Must possess exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, marked by a high level of professionalism, diplomacy, discretion, composure, and poise.
- Highest degree of organizational skill, with the ability to quickly absorb, retain and distill information regarding work responsibilities, projects, and industry contacts, and then prioritize work accordingly.
- Demonstrated experience and proven methodologies for understanding and anticipating executive level needs to optimize efficiency, organize work, and quickly course-correct, if challenges are presented.
- A self-motivated individual, who is solution-oriented, can work independently with a strong initiative, and seamlessly handle multiple tasks/special projects within specified deadlines.
- Comprehensive knowledge of day-to-day operations for a senior executive level office.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, work independently as well as with a team and exercise substantial discretion and judgment.
- Possess advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
- Familiarity with troubleshooting issues with portable devices, such as phones and tablets, is a plus.
- Must be willing and able to work overtime, weekends and holidays, as needed.
Executive Assistant, Senior Business Executive Relativity Media seeks a highly motivated and proactive full time Executive Assistant to support the office of a senior level business executive. The ideal candidate has keen attention to detail, an ability to interact with staff at all levels of the organization, maintains composure under pressure, remains flexible, proactive, resourceful […]Apply Now